MegaProject 86: LA Metro shortlists four teams for ARTI P3 project
- Balfour Beatty
- Granite Construction Company
- HOCHTIEF - HOCHTIEF PPP Solutions
- InfraRed Capital Partners
- Macquarie Capital - Macquarie Group
- Meridiam Infrastructure
- Parsons Corporation
- Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Skanska - Skanska Infrastructure Development
- Transfield Services
- Walsh Investors LLC - Walsh Group
This article is part of a daily series of MegaProjects articles. If you want to know more about PPP projects with a considerable size visit our MegaProjects section. You can receive them by email on a daily basis.
California Department of Transportation and the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority have announced that four teams have been shortlisted to participate in the Request for Proposals (RFP) process for the design, build, finance, operate and maintain the Accelerated Regional Transportation Improvements Project (ARTI Project) through a public-private partnership (P3) agreement.
- Accelerate LA: HOCHTIEF, Skanska, InfraRed Capital Partners, Flatiron, Parsons Transportation Group, Cofiroute
- Accelerate Los Angeles: Macquarie Capital Group Limited, Michael Baker Jr., Inc., Granite Construction Company, Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc.
- LA Accelerated Mobility Partners: Meridiam Infrastructure, Edgemoor Infrastructure & Real Estate, Walsh Investors L.L.C., Walsh Construction Company, Clark Construction Group, AECOM, Atkinson Contractors, Transfield Services Infrastructure
- LA Mobility Partners: Fluor Enterprises, Balfour Beatty, Parsons Brinckerhoff, C.C. Myers, Inc., DBi Services
- Element 1: I-5 North Capacity Enhancement
- Element 2: I-5 North Pavement Rehabilitation
- Element 3: SR 71 Gap (I-10 to Mission Boulevard)
- Element 4: SR 71 Gap (Mission Boulevard to Rio Rancho Road)
- Element 5: Soundwall Packages 10 and 10A
- Element 6: Soundwall Package 11